Assigned Certifier with 5 – 7+ years experience required to join one of the largest Irish-owned consultancies with a diverse client base across an increasingly broad range of industry sectors. The successful Assigned Certifier will join the BCAR Certification Team and be responsible for managing the Assigned Certification process on various projects including residential, commercial, industrial, retail, healthcare etc. This company offers a really positive work environment with great mentoring.
- Prepare all relevant documentation for inclusion in tender documents, such as the Inspection Plan, programming, Commencement Notice submission process, etc.
- Attend / chair site meetings.
- Manage the BCAR completion process to include all relevant statutory submissions.
- Review the Ancillary Certifier quality monitoring and ensure compliance with the Inspection Plan and record keeping.
- Interact with colleagues, team members, contractors, Local Authority Building Control personnel and Clients.
- Develop new Key Client relationships and manage established Key Client relationships.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- You will be qualified to perform the role of the Assigned Certifier on a construction project in Ireland – You will be one of the following professionals:
- Chartered Civil Engineer,
- Chartered Mechanical or Electrical Engineer,
- An RIAI registered Architect or
- A SCSI registered Building Surveyor.
- A sound understanding of the Building Control (Amendment) Regulations 2014 (BCAR) and the construction process.
- Excellent understanding of the BCAR online process.
- Leadership skills to plan, manage and direct multi-disciplinary teams.
- High level of commercial understanding and application.
- Salary €50k – €60k + DOE
- Flexitime / Hybrid Working
- Annual performance related bonus
- 23 days annual leave
- Paid membership fees to institutes
- Sports and Social club
- Death in Service benefit
- Ongoing CPD & committed to getting Engineers Chartered
If you are an Assigned Certifier looking for your next career move, send your CV or contact Alice Condon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. 16222 #INDGPC1