Our client is an Irish Engineering Consultancy seeking to recruit a Structural Design Engineer to join their Dublin office. They urgently require a Structural Engineer with approximately 5 years post graduate experience to join their expanding team. This role will suit someone who is eager to gain experience and responsibility in a medium sized dynamic practice. They’ll be based in Dublin working on a combination of UK and Irish projects. This company’s project portfolio includes Hotel, Leisure & Sport, Commercial, Retail, Residential, Education, Healthcare and Mixed Use developments.
This role offers an opportunity to work on some of Ireland’s most prestigious projects. This client can offer the successful Structural Engineer an excellent opportunity for career advancement in this busy company. They offer an excellent CPD programme and they have a vibrant team with a great social life.
- Recognised Degree in Engineering
- The successful Structural Engineer will need to have a minimum of 4 years’ post grad experience with the design of steel and concrete structures
- Should be ambitious to become Chartered.
- Be an effective communicator.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €45-50K
- Benefits package
- Excellent CPD programme with Engineers Ireland
If you are a Structural Engineer looking for your next career move, send your CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.