- Civil Water/ Wastewater Engineer required to join the Water & Wastewater Engineering Section in an award winning civil and structural engineering consultancy in Dublin OR Galway.
- The successful Civil Engineer will be required to assist in the design, supervision and monitoring and delivery of water and wastewater projects for Irish Water and Design Build projects for contractors.
- This role is ideally suited to a Water Engineer who is eager to progress their career to the next level within a dynamic and ambitious team.
- This role offers excellent career prospects and international opportunities.
- You will work under a superb Manager who will provide excellent support and mentoring.
Please call Caroline for a confidential discussion 086 8055216
- Level 8 Degree or higher in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Ideally be Chartered or close to becoming Chartered
- Civil Engineer with 5 years’ experience in water and wastewater design
- Must have some experience working in Ireland or the UK
- Must have experience in different contract types (FIDIC, NEC Public Works
- Experience in delivery of Water and Wastewater and collection networks and associated ancillary plant such as pumping stations.
- Ideally have experience dealing with clients
- Working knowledge of Civil 3D; Drainage Design Suites; Autocad
- Must be fluent in English and be eligible to work in Ireland
Duties will include:
- Assist in the design, and delivery of water and wastewater projects.
- Preparation of design drawings and review of drawings prepared by others
- Communication with internal and external parties
- Ensure thorough knowledge and understanding of project deliverables and contractual requirements.
- Report to and communicate with the Project Manager throughout project execution and take ownership of delegated task and duties.
- Support the Project Manager in the management and monitoring of project delivery within defined budget and programme requirements.
- Preparation of technical specifications and contract documents
- Report writing
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €50,000 – €60,000 + (depending on experience)
- Excellent benefits package available upon application
- Free parking
- Excellent Pension
- Travel to work scheme
- Accredited CPD programme
If you are a Civil Engineer / Water Engineer considering a career move, send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. Caroline Herlihy has over 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.