Excellent opportunity for a Structural Engineer with 1 – 3 years’ experience to join a medium sized award winning Irish Engineering consultancy in their Dublin office. Under the supervision of a Director the successful Structural Engineer will be responsible for leading a number of projects including commercial, retail, healthcare, educational, mixed developments, pharma, industrial and residential developments as well as civil engineering projects. This role offers a fantastic work life balance and an opportunity to work on engineering challenging projects. You will work as a fundamental part of a team in this company which has a fantastic working environment.
- Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience working within a consultancy environment.
- The successful Structural Engineer should have at least 12 months’ experience working on structural design projects.
- Should have Autocad and other relevant software packages
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent remuneration package commensurate with candidate’s experience.
- Excellent accredited CPD programme
If you are a Structural Engineer looking for your next career move please send your cv or call Caroline for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission.