Structural Engineer sought for a permanent position within a medium sized Irish Engineering Consultancy in south Dublin. Under the supervision of a Director the successful Structural Engineer will be responsible for leading a number of projects including industrial, commercial, retail, and residential developments. This role offers a fantastic work life balance and an opportunity to work on engineering challenging projects. You will work as a fundamental part of a team in this company which has a fantastic working environment.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience working within a consultancy environment.
- The successful Structural Engineer should have at least 3 years’ experience working on structural design projects.
- Ideally should be capable of working on your own initiative
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Negotiable depending on the candidate’s experience. Circa €40,000 – €47,000
- Excellent bonus twice a year (circa 10 – 12%)
- Paid Institute Membership
- 23 days leave per annum
- Hours 9 – 17:30 (flexitime – core hours 10 – 4)
- Excellent accredited CPD programme
If you are a Structural Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.