Senior Structural Engineer (8-12 years):
*Excellent opportunity to fast track to Associate*
- Excellent opportunity for a Senior / Lead Structural Engineer with 8-12 years’ experience to join an award-winning multidiscipline engineering consultancy.
- You will be joining a small team (6) within a large company (65+ staff).
- As Senior / Lead Structural Engineer you will be responsible for working on your own initiative, for the design and management of a range of projects, working closely with clients and leading a team of 4.
- Typical projects include mixed use, education, hotels, commercial, retail, industrial and high end residential developments for blue chip clients.
- This successful Senior Structural Engineer will be supported and will be fast tracked to Associate within the organistiation.
- You will work on engineering challenging projects whilst having a good work life balance.
- You will be joining an existing and well-structured team in their Dublin office.
- This company highly values their staff and the offer excellent career development.
- Level 8 Degree in Civil Engineering / Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- Should be Chartered or very close to becoming Chartered with Engineers Ireland or equivalent
- Must have 8-12+ years’ experience working within an engineering consultancy working on structural design for building projects within a consultancy in Ireland or the UK
- The successful Structural Engineer must have a proven track record working in a client facing role with Irish developers.
- Must have strong design skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ideally have experience of leading a team.
- Proven track record managing and successfully delivering projects.
- Must be in Ireland and have recent and relevant experience working in Ireland.
- Excellent Salary €70k – €75k+ doe
- At present remote working in Dublin
- Paid Institute Membership
- Travel to work scheme
- Pension of 5% or cash equivalent
- Private Healthcare Insurance
- Office has changing room & showers
- Life Assurance
- 22 days leave
- Excellent CPD programme
If you are a Structural Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.