**Unique opportunity to manage this consultancy + Equity**
- SALARY: €75-90K+ doe
- BONUS + EQUITY in the company
- Superb Blue Chip client projects
- A unique opportunity to progress to the running of the practice over time doe.
- Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer seeking to join the senior management team at an Irish owned engineering consultancy in Limerick.
- This role will suit a Structural Engineer with 10+ years’ experience and someone who is eager to take more responsibility and develop their career in a dynamic practice.
- Great support from the larger team and the board of Directors, and an equity stake in the company.
- The successful Structural Engineer will work on some of Ireland’s most prestigious projects.
- Projects include, Commercial, Residential, Student Accommodation, Nursing Homes, and Mixed-Use developments for BLUE CHIP CLIENTS.
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering and be a Chartered Engineer.
- The successful Structural Engineer will have 10+ years’ experience and have acted as Project Lead.
- Track record managing teams of Engineers and Technicians.
- Demonstrated experience producing / overseeing the production of reports, drawings, calculations, models, specifications, etc.
- Have a good track record working with clients and good business development skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage project deliverables based on programme and deadlines.
- Drive, initiative and ambition to run a consultancy to a high standard, ensuring profitability.
- Must be familiar with BCAR and Irish building regulations.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary €75K-€90K+ doe
- Bonus + Equity stake in the company
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent CPD programme with Engineers Ireland
- Detailed benefits package on application
If you are a Structural Engineer looking for your next career move, send your CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.