Structural Engineer with 3-6 yrs experience is required to join a well-established award-winning multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Cork. The successful Structural Engineer will be involved in a range of projects, some of which are detailed below. You will report to the Senior Engineers and will have excellent support and guidance in your role.
- The successful Structural Engineer will have the opportunity to undertake all aspects of design on projects they work on.
- As Structural Engineer you will be attending design team meetings, contractor meetings, site visits and site inspections.
- Opportunity to manage projects and a small team, depending on experience.
- Level 8 / 9 Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in the role of Structural Engineer.
- Must have experience in building services.
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines & to a high standard.
- An ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team environment and an ability to produce accurate work to strict project deadlines.
- Applicants must have excellent communication skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- €50,000 – €55,000 – Doe
- Performance based bonus
- Bike to work scheme
- On-site parking
If you are a Structural Engineer looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Alice Condon. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Structural Engineers and Civil Engineers across Ireland.