Structural Engineer (2-5 years):
- Well established Civil & Structural Engineering consultancy in Navan with over 20 years’ experience.
- This company offers a friendly and collaborative team environment with a great atmosphere.
- Structural Engineer with 2-5 years’ experience
- The successful Structural Engineer will join a well-established team
- You will have good autonomy whilst also having the support of a Senior Engineer.
- The successful Structural Engineer will be responsible for the design and management of a range of projects, including commercial, residential, energy, educational, retail and mixed-use developments.
- You will work closely with Engineers and other Design Team members to ensure projects are delivered to the highest quality.
- Level 8 degree in civil / structural engineering.
- Structural Engineer with ideally a minimum of 2 to 5 years in structural engineering design.
- This role will suit a Structural Engineer with a mix of experience who enjoys working in a team.
- Effective communication skills.
- Excellent salary circa €38K-50K+ doe
- 23 days annual leave
- Hybrid Remote
- Very flexible working hours.
- Full benefits package available on request
If you are a Structural Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has over 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.