Structural Engineer (1+ year):
- Structural Engineer with 1+ year of post graduate experience required to join one of Ireland’s award-winning international engineering consultancies.
- Our client is a leading civil and structural engineering consultancy with a large portfolio of work in both the public and private sector. They are currently seeking to recruit a Civil & Structural Engineer for their Dublin office. This progressive practice specialises in all aspects of civil and structural engineering.
- The Role: This appointment will provide the successful Structural Engineer with the opportunity to further develop their career working on a range of challenging and prestigious.
- Duties: The successful Structural Engineer will be responsible for the innovative design of structural building projects including public sector, healthcare, primary care, educational, residential, commercial, and retail.
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- 1 year of post graduate experience working as a Structural Engineer in Ireland or the UK.
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in the design of building projects using Eurocodes.
- The successful Structural Engineer must have experience in concrete and structural steel design.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary circa €33k-35k+ doe
- Excellent benefits package disclosed on application
- Paid Institute Membership
- Excellent CPD programme
If you are a Civil Engineer / Structural Engineer considering a career move, send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.