*Wonderful company with a superb reputation*
We have a really exciting opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer to join a medium sized well established civil and structural engineering consultancy in Dublin. Having worked with this company for over 10 years I can attest that they really do value and reward their team. I consistently receive excellent feedback from the people who have joined this consultancy.
The successful Structural Engineer will be responsible for the design and management of a range of projects. Typical projects include mixed use developments, hotels, commercial, retail, industrial and residential developments largely for blue chip clients. You will work on engineering challenging projects whilst having a good work life balance. This company offers a fantastic working environment in a great location.
- €20m Retail
- €15m Hotel
- €90m Commercial building
- €10m Mixed use development
- Numerous Deign & Build projects
- Various other Mixed use ranging in values from €15m – €100m.
- Degree in Civil Engineering / Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- Should be Chartered or ambitious to become Charted
- 6 years’+ experience in the design and management of building projects.
- The successful Structural Engineer must have concrete and steel design experience.
- Ideally be keen to work closely with clients.
- This role will suit a Structural Engineer with experience of mentoring Engineers.
- Ability to successfully managing projects and delivery projects to the highest quality.
- Salary €60K – €70K+ doe
- Excellent bonus paid twice a year (circa 12%)
- Generous Pension
- Remote working & flexible working hours
- Paid Institute Membership
- 23 days leave per annum
- Excellent CPD programme
If you are a Structural Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.