Site Manager with strong experience working on the finishing stages of apartments projects required for one of Ireland’s largest main building contractors. You will initially be based on their flagship project in North Dublin containing a high-end apartment complex and then move on to another project in the Dublin area. The ideal Site Manager will have experience finishing high-end apartments previously.
- 5+ years’ experience at Site Management level ideally working a main contractor on the internals/finishes for apartments
- Experience in the finishing stages of residential units
- Proven track record of managing high-volume high-quality apartment projects
- Good at leading a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Ensure that works are carried out in compliance with planning, health and safety and environmental standards and to a high quality
- Take have full responsibility for project out-turn from tender stage through construction and handover
- You will support the management of the project budget in conjunction with the wider team – quantity surveyor etc
- You will prepare project, programme, risk management plans
- You will be responsible for the flow of information to site teams, key stakeholders and partners, on your site
- You will manage the site team, both direct and indirect, ensuring the project is running to programme
- Basic salary circa €55k -65k+
- Travel Allowance
If you are a Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.