Site Manager required for a highly reputable Specialist Subcontractor who are starting multiple projects in Dublin. If you are looking to join a company with plenty of opportunity to progress and take ownership of a new project this might be the role for you. We are ideally looking for a site manager with Structural Steel experience.
- 5+ years’ experience at Site Management level working with main contractor or Specialist Sub Contractor
- Structural Steel experience.
- Proven track record of managing high-volume high-quality apartment projects (Ireland or UK)
- Good at leading a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Ensure that works are carried out in compliance with planning, health and safety and environmental standards and to a high quality
- Take have full responsibility for project out-turn from tender stage through construction and handover
- You will support the management of the project budget in conjunction with the wider team – quantity surveyor etc
- You will prepare project, programme, risk management plans
- You will be responsible for the flow of information to site teams, key stakeholders and partners, on your site
- You will manage the site team, both direct and indirect, ensuring the project is running to programme
- Basic salary circa €65k -75k
- Benefits package
- Travel Allowance / Company Van
If you are a Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Andrew Neale for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.