Site Manager (Housing):
Site Manager required for a well main building contractor to work medium sized housing development in Wicklow. This contractor has a great reputation and are renowned for their high-quality work. This role would suit the site manager who has worked on similar scale housing developments in the past, having experience with groundworks and site development works would also be an advantage.
- 5+ years’ experience at Site Management level working a main contractor or developer
- High volume housing experience preferable (40 units +)
- Proven track record of managing high-volume high-quality housing projects (Ireland or UK)
- Good at leading a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Experience of groundworks / site development works would be an advantage
- Ensure that works are carried out in compliance with planning, health and safety and environmental standards and to a high quality
- Take have full responsibility for project out-turn from tender stage through construction and handover
- You will support the management of the project budget in conjunction with the wider team – quantity surveyor etc
- You will prepare project, programme, risk management plans
- You will be responsible for the flow of information to site teams, key stakeholders and partners, on your site
- You will manage the site team, both direct and indirect, ensuring the project is running to programme
- Basic salary circa €60k -70k
- Travel Allowance / Company Van
If you are a Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson on 0861451302 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.