Site Manager – Fit-out
Site Manager Fit-out required for a Main Building Contractor to work on 2 fit-out projects in Cavan which are just starting. The ideal Site Manager will have good experience ideally on commercial fit-out projects. Our client has as strong pipeline of work coming up in the area and a great reputation to work for.
- The successful Site Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operations on site.
- They will oversee the running of site with regards to health & safety, programme and quality.
- You will report to the Project Manager.
- You will work closely with subcontractors, suppliers, whilst managing your team on site.
- The successful Site Manager must have at least 10 years’ experience working on building projects for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Have worked in a supervisory capacity on building projects for 4 years+.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commercially aware.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to manage all trades on site
- Ability to manage a team
- Salary circa €60k – €70k
- Strong Benefits package
- Company vehicle
If you are a Fit-out Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.