Site Manager (Fit-out) required for excellent main building contractor to work on a apartments projects in South Dublin which is just reaching the internals stages. The successful Site Manager will ideally have worked on apartments before ideally previously and have strong Site Management experience in the fit-out stages of projects.
- The successful Site Manager will be responsible for the day to day operations on site.
- They will oversee the running of site with regards to health & safety, programme and quality.
- You will report to the Company Director
- You will work closely with subcontractors, suppliers, whilst managing your team on site.
- Carpentry or trade experience preferable
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in construction
- Previous experience managing projects to handover beneficial
- Competence in assessing construction drawings and specifications
- Strong IT Skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook etc
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with ability to manage multiple projects and priorities at once.
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients, staff and sub contractors
- Should have the ability to work well in a team based environment
- Should be honest, flexible, reliable, friendly, confident and quick thinking. The role would suit an enthusiastic, hands on and business minded individual.
- Salary circa €60-70K
- Company vehicle
If you are a Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.