Two Site Managers (Fit-out) required for a Main Building Contractor to work on industrial projects, one in South Dublin and the other near the airport. The successful Site Manager will have strong Site Management experience in the fit-out stages of projects as well as knowledge of facades.
- The successful Site Manager will be responsible for the day to day operations on site.
- They will oversee the running of site with regards to health & safety, programme and quality.
- You will report to the Project Manager.
- You will work closely with subcontractors, suppliers, whilst managing your team on site.
- The successful Site Manager must have at least 5 years’ experience working on building projects for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Have worked in a supervisory capacity on building projects for 4 years+.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commercially aware.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to manage all trades on site
- Ability to manage a team
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Salary circa €65-75K
- Company vehicle
If you are a Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally. IND1