Site Manager required for a leading Developer to work on a large-scale mixed-use development in West Dublin. Our clients project is just starting in the new year and will include 300 units of apartments. The ideal candidate will have 7 years+ site experience in a similar capacity, will have strong communication and IT skills and will be energetic and motivated. The successful Site Manager will be required to manage and coordinate all trade contractors whilst maintaining a high expectation of health & safety, and quality control, and to liaise with Client’s Design Team in so doing. This project is just beginning so you will oversee it from start to finish.
- Experience in Ireland working as a Site Manager
- Worked on apartments projects previously
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload / excellent time management / excellent managerial skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Previous experience in similar capacity
- Strong IT skills
- Career minded, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Excellent people management and client skills.
- Excellent references and track record
- Starting Salary: €70k– €80k
- Company van / Travel allowance
- VHI Healthcare
If you are a Site Manager looking for your next career move, please send your CV or call Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.