Site Manager required for an award-winning Main Building Contractor in Dublin. Our client has a diverse project portfolio in the Healthcare, Education, Residential, Refurbishment, Hospitality and Commercial sectors. The Site Manager is required to have robust experience in the overall running of the site from foundations, super structure envelope right through to finish. The project is a prestigious education build in Dublin City Centre. The site is very well serviced by bus and Luas.
Contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion.
- Report to the Project Manager / Contracts Manager.
- You will be responsible for ensuring projects are completed to cost, programme, quality and safety standards.
- Responsibilities include to supervise the buildings from groundworks construction through to full completion and hand over of multiple storeys over basement Apartment Blocks, complete with site development works.
- You will be required to manage and coordinate all trade contractors whilst maintaining a high expectation of health & safety, and quality control, and to liaise with Client’s Design Team in so doing.
- Strong communication, IT and management skills
- Previous worked on projects valued over €5M in Ireland or the UK.
- Ability to prioritise workload / excellent time management / excellent managerial skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Previous experience in similar capacity
- Career minded, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Excellent reference and track record.
- Excellent salary circa €65k-€75k
- Benefits package
- Excellent career prospects
- Company vehicle / car allowance
If you are a Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.