Site Manager (Conservation project) required for a Tier 1 main building contractor to work on an iconic conservation project which is just beginning in Cork. This contractor have a great reputation and are renowned for their high-quality work. Trades background preferable.
- 7+ years’ experience at Site Management level working a main contractor or developer involving Conservation
- Large scale projects such as commercial, mixed use developmental projects
- Trades background
- Excellent attention to detail
- Eligible to work in Ireland.
- Ensure that works are carried out in compliance with planning, health and safety and environmental standards and to a high quality
- Take have full responsibility for project out-turn from tender stage through construction and handover
- You will support the management of the project budget in conjunction with the wider team – quantity surveyor etc
- You will prepare project, programme, risk management plans
- You will be responsible for the flow of information to site teams, key stakeholders and partners, on your site
- You will manage the site team, both direct and indirect, ensuring the project is running to programme
- Basic salary circa €65k -€75k
- Travel Allowance / Company Van
If you are a Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Sarah Ellis for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.