Construction Site Manager with residential construction experience, required for a well-established and growing civil engineering company based in the Leinster region. This is a full-time role with career progression opportunities, for the right candidate. The successful candidate will be based in Carlow.
- Hold a civil engineering or construction related qualification or possess relevant experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in residential construction with a minimum of 3 years in a site manager or foreman role.
- Strong technical ability along with proficient problem-solving skills.
- Adept in programme and resource management.
- Assist in maintaining health and safety standards on site.
- Assist in the production of method statements and risk assessments.
- Management and coordination of all site activities, direct labour and subcontractors.
- Maintaining daily site records.
- Liaise with the commercial team in relation to progress and programme.
- Excellent Salary €65k-€70k
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Excellent opportunity to grow your career with an established industry leader
If you are a Site Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Andrew Neale for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.