Site Engineer with 3+ years’ experience required for a leading Civil Engineering Contractor to work on a high-profile project with a long timeframe just off the M4. Our client is ideally looking for an Engineer with experience in in groundworks, utilities and RC frames. Please note this contractor operates a shuttle bus from the midlands to site so this may suit someone coming from further down the M4 or further west.
- 3 years + experience of setting-out on building projects in Ireland or UK
- Engineering degree qualified or similar
- Strong Setting-out Experience
- Also, subcontractor management
- Site supervision of various trades and contractors
- Maintain strong health and safety standards
- Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate
- Making sure the work performed and materials used are as specified in the contract
- Liaising with subcontractors, clients and other professional staff
- Excellent career progression
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
If you are a Site Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.