Site Engineer required for a main building contractor for a project in Galway. This would be an ideal role for a Site Engineer looking to advance their career with a large-scale contractor. You will report to a fantastic Project Manager who we have worked closely with for many years. This role will suit someone looking to move out of Dublin and back to the western region.
- Setting out works in accordance with drawings, specifications and site surveys.
- Liaises with the project planners regarding construction programmes and supplier outputs.
- Provides records in respect of variation orders and site instructions.
- Sets up drawing register and ensures that the Sub-contractor is using the latest version of the contract record drawings & specifications, whilst ensuring that they are technically coordinated.
- Assists their line manager in maintaining and monitoring safe working practices on site. This includes reviewing sub-contractor’s health and safety plan and also writing method statements when required to do so.
- Adheres to all safety company requirements as outlined in the company safety statement.
- Raises RFI’s and resolves technical issues with employer’s representatives, suppliers, subcontractors and statutory authorities.
- Construction related qualification.
- The successful Site Engineer will have at least 3 years’ experience working for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary €50k-€60k
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
If you are a Site Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.