Senior Site Engineer required to join a young and progressive top 20 Main Building Contractor. The successful Site Engineer will work on a hotel project for one of Ireland’s and the UK’s leading hotel chains.
You will report to the Project Manager and offer advice in the planning, co-ordination and supervision of all technical aspects of the construction project. This is an ideal role for a Senior Site Engineer looking to advance their career into management level within a highly progressive main contractor. This company is planning massive expansion intending to double turnover in the next few years.
- Degree qualified
- The successful Site Engineer will have at least 5 years’ experience working for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent salary circa €65k-€75k
- Company vehicle / car allowance
- Excellent career progression
If you are a Senior Site Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.