Site Engineer with strong leadership skills required to join one of Ireland’s leading Civil Engineering Contractors. This client has multiple projects currently in Dublin and Kildare.
- Managing parts of construction projects
- Overseeing building work
- Undertaking surveys
- Setting out sites
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and AutoCAD.
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
- Supervising contracted staff
- Ensuring project packages meet agreed specifications, budgets and/or timescales
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager
- Providing technical advice and solving problems on site
- Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork
- Liaising with quantity surveyors about the ordering and the pricing of materials
- Ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to.
- Experience in Ireland essential
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction, or similar.
- A driver’s license.
- 5+ years experience preferred
- Sound knowledge of Engineering, construction, and design.
- Salary circa €50k – €70k DOE
- Company vehicle
If you are a Senior Site Engineer considering a career move, please feel free to send your CV or contact Lisa Cullen on 086-0119146 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.