Site Engineer 3+ years’ experience required for a highly reputable Main Building Contractor to work on a project in the Dublin area, easily accessible from the M50. Our client has a strong pipeline of work in both public and private sectors, with many projects getting the go-ahead in the past 2 months. The successful Site Engineer will be primarily responsible setting-out and management of subcontractors. This is an ideal role for the Site Engineer who wants to join a medium sized but very well-established main contractor who will provide strong opportunities to progress into management.
- Degree qualified in Engineering
- 3 + years’ experience as a Site Engineer on construction projects
- Housing experience with developer and/or contracting background
- Strong setting out experience- e.g. AutoCad, Total Station, GPS etc
- IT literate
- Knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects
- Accuracy, attentive to detail, and a methodical nature
- Full clean driving licence
- Great benefits package and long-term career prospects
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
If you are a Site Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.