Site Agent with strong Civils and Utilities experience required for a Civil Engineering Contractor with projects in Leinster and East Munster. Our client has a strong pipeline of work for the next 2 years and is looking for a strong Site Agent who has experience working in similar types of projects in Ireland.
- Role will be that of Site Agent – reporting to Project Manager.
- Ensure all site operations are carried out in strict compliance with company HSQE requirements and standards.
- Review of work packages to ensure all necessary information & permits are in place to execute the works safely and efficiently.
- Daily management, supervision, and reporting, of direct labour resources, plant, and materials allocations.
- Post construction survey and compilation of accurate information to prepare As-Built records.
- Liaise proactively with the Client, consultants, the public and associated stakeholders.
- A relevant third level qualification in Civil Engineering or equivalent discipline is desirable but not essential.
- Supervisory experience of civil utility installations – Water, Wastewater, ESB,GNI, Telecomms etc.
- Location of Underground Services training.
- Signing, Lighting and Guarding training.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, within a fast-paced team environment.
- Proficient use and knowledge of software such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook, & AutoCad.
- Full Driving Licence
- Company vehicle
If you are a Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.