Site Agent required by a Civil Engineering Contractor to work on a roads project in Galway. Reporting to the Project Manager, this is an ideal role for a Site Agent looking to advance their career with a Top Civils contractor.
- Report to Senior Management on a daily and weekly progress.
- Manage and organise the site team daily, ensuring tasks are planned ahead and coordinated with the team.
- Updating management on site progress.
- Regularly record site development and maintain site paperwork.
- Ensure production on site is retained at the highest level of quality and on schedule.
- Maintain Health & Safety throughout site.
- Coordinate Plant, Equipment and Materials, ensuring they are fit for purpose and used correctly.
- Degree qualified.
- Previous roads experience an advantage.
- The successful Site Agent will have at least 5 years’ experience working in Ireland or the UK.
- Must be able to manage a large team.
- Ensure that the project progresses on schedule.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- €60K – €70K.
- Company car / car allowance.
If you are a Site Agent considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.