Sheet Metal Workers required to join a mechanical contractor in Cavan. They would be involved in the fabrication of ventilation systems and the ducting involved in them systems. This contractor has a very strong order of books producing systems for Data Centres, large scale industrial and pharmaceutical projects both in Ireland and Mainland Europe.
- Sheet Metal Fabrication mainly on Stainless Steel, Mild Steel and Aluminium using mainly Tig and Mig welders.
- Sheet metal fabrication for ventilation systems and the ducting involved in those systems
- CNC Press Brake, Guillotine Cutters, Rolling Machine, circular cutters and all other in-house Sheet metal worker associated machinery.
- Liaise with Manager for ongoing projects that require Sheet metal Fabrication.
- Working closely with Foreman and Manager to ensure products are manufactured per drawings and ensure work is completed on time.
- Assume ownership of work and be responsible for project deliverables.
- Reading and understanding manufacture drawings/specifications.
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Fully qualified welder with 5+ years’ relevant experience
- Be capable of building positive working relationships to deliver high levels of customer service
- Being able to work on own initiative and with a team
- Excellent communication
- Be flexible in this position and must be prepared to undertake such other work as may be assigned by the company from time to time
- The sheet metal worker must have a high attention to detail
- Ability to work in a safe manner
- Salary €40,000 – €45,000K DOE
- Fuel Card
- Annual Bonus
If you are a Sheet Metal Worker and are looking for your next career move, please send your cv or call Gearoid Hughes, all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.