Setting-Out Engineer required for a Tier 1 Main Building Contractor to work on an apartment complex in South Dublin. This project is just starting so the successful Setting-out Engineer will have almost 2 years work in this location before moving onto another project. Our client’s current projects include, hotels, mixed-use developments as well as datacentres. This is an ideal role for the Setting-out Engineer with at least 2 years’ experience who wants to join a Tier 1 Main Contractor that will provide strong opportunities to progress into management.
- 2 years + experience of setting-out on building projects in Ireland or UK
- Engineering degree qualified
- Strong Setting-out Experience
- Subcontractor management
- Site supervision of various trades and contractors
- Maintain strong health and safety standards
- Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate
- Making sure the work performed and materials used are as specified in the contract
- Liaising with subcontractors, clients and other professional staff
- Great benefits package
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
If you are a Setting-Out Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.