Setting-Out Engineer required for main contractor for job starting in Kildare. The successful Setting-out Engineer will have plenty of work in the area over the coming years. Our client’s current projects include commercial, residential, and retail developments. This is an ideal role for the setting-out Engineer with at least 3 years’ experience who wants to join a specialist contractor with a great reputation and fully support career development. The successful candidate will work closely with and report to the Project manager on site.
- 3 years + experience of setting-out on building projects in Ireland or UK
- Engineering degree qualified
- Strong Setting-out Experience
- Setting out
- Subcontractor management
- Site supervision of various trades and contractors
- Maintain strong health and safety standards
- Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate
- Making sure the work performed and materials used are as specified in the contract
- Liaising with subcontractors, clients, and other professional staff
- €50k-€60k DOE
- Great benefits package
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
If you are a Setting-Out Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Andrew Neale for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.