Setting-Out Engineer required for a well-established Main Building Contractor to work on a residential project in south-west Dublin starting in a few weeks’ time. This is an ideal role for the Junior Setting-out Engineer who wants to join a medium sized but very well-established main contractor who will provide strong opportunities to progress into management. The ideal setting-out engineer will have worked on building projects previously and ideally RC frame projects.
- 2 years + experience of setting-out on building projects in Ireland or UK
- Engineering degree qualified
- Strong Setting-out Experience
- Setting out
- Also, subcontractor management
- Site supervision of various trades and contractors
- Maintain strong health and safety standards
- Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate
- Making sure the work performed and materials used are as specified in the contract
- Liaising with subcontractors, clients and other professional staff
- Great benefits package
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
If you are a Setting-Out Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.