Senior Structural Engineer – 5-7 years:
- Senior Structural Engineer with 5-7 years experience required to join a consultancy in Cork.
- The successful Senior Structural Engineer will lead a team of Engineers and Architects, on a range of residential, mixed use, commercial, and industrial projects.
- This role offers a fantastic opportunity to become Associate with 18 month to two years.
- You will be responsible for design, report writing, meeting clients, attending Design Team meetings and site meetings.
- The successful Structural Engineer will receive excellent career opportunities in a supportive environment.
- Committed senior staff provide training, experience, and encouragement to develop and achieve career aspirations and realise the full potential of every Engineer.
- Our client is committed to encouraging and supporting the careers and professional development of all staff.
- A large range of projects for local contractors and clients
- Large Housing schemes
- Mixed use developments
- Large commercial and industrial developments
- Degree in civil or structural engineering and be Chartered or close to Chartership
- Structural Engineer with 5-7 years post graduate experience in structural engineering design within a consultancy in Ireland or the UK
- Ability to design and deliver structural engineering solutions on a range of projects
- Experience of steel and concrete design to Eurocodes
- Excellent communication skills essential, both written and verbal
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent Salary circa €50-60k+ doe + benefits
- Flexible on working hours
- Paid institute membership
- Accredited CPD Programme
If you are a Civil Engineer or Structural Engineer looking for your next career move, send your CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.