Senior Site Manager with main contractor experience required for a long-established Irish main contractor for works in Cork. This role is best suited to candidates with experience in commercial projects looking to progress within a reputable company.
- Degree in Engineering / Construction Management or strong management background
- The successful Senior Site Manager will have at least 5 years’ experience working for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Ideally have at least 5 years’ experience working as a SM / General Foreman on apartments or similar in Ireland or the UK
- Strong leader and able to motivate and lead a great team.
- Must be commercially aware.
- Ensure that the project progresses on schedule.
- The successful Site Manager will have full responsibility for Site Team and have several sectional foremen working below him – Façade Manager, Finishing Manager, etc.
- Report to the Contracts Manager / Company Director.
- Basic salary circa €70k – €80k
- Company vehicle (Fully expensed)
- Attractive benefits package
If you are a Senior Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Andrew Neale for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.