Senior Site Manager required for a medium sized main building contractor to work on a project in the Dublin area. The ideal candidate will have 7 years+ site experience in a similar capacity, will have strong communication and IT skills and will be energetic and motivated. The successful Site Manager will be required to manage and coordinate all trade contractors whilst maintaining a high expectation of health & safety, and quality control, and to liaise with Client’s Design Team in so doing. The Senior Site Manager will report to a contracts manager and will be the number 1 person on site.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload / excellent time management / excellent managerial skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Previous experience in similar capacity
- Strong IT skills
- Career minded, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Excellent people management and client skills.
- Excellent reference and track record
- Starting Salary: €65k– €75k
- Excellent career development
- Company van
- Benefits package
If you are a Senior Site Manager looking for your next career move, please send your CV or call Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.