Senior Quantity Surveyor required a leading Main Building Contractor to work on an apartment development in South Dublin for a leading developer. The Senior QS will have responsibility for this specific project with scope to move into more of a Senior Role with more responsibility for other projects in the Dublin region where our client is successfully expanding their operations. The ideal candidate will have at least 7 years’ experience in quantity surveying with a main building contractor and experience on apartments would be a distinct advantage.
- Degree qualified with at least 7 years’+ experience in Quantity Surveying.
- QS experience with a Contractor in Ireland or the UK is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Diligent IT and presentation skills;
- A good communicator, including in direct dealings with prestigious Clients;
- Experience in working in a large team;
- Contractual diligence, including a good contractual writer;
- Contractual administration
- Commercial resolution of Subcontract accounts;
- Commercial resolution with Clients of Scheme outcomes, including payments;
- Operation of Scheme Change Control;
- Estimating/pricing support to Schemes;
- Client and Supply Chain liaison;
- Quantity surveying activities in Delivery;
- General Quantity Surveying support/duties.
- Excellent salary circa €80k – €90K
- Top benefits package.
- Excellent career development.
- Company vehicle or vehicle allowance.
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move, please send your CV or call Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.