*** Hybrid Working Opportunity ***
Senior Quantity Surveyor – 15785
Senior Quantity Surveyor required to join one of Ireland’s largest contractors on a Data Centre project in Dublin. Our client is interested in reviewing profiles for MEP or CSA bias Quantity Surveyors. The successful candidate would be reporting into the Commercial Manager and would be responsible for managing 2 other Quantity Surveyors on a large Data Centre project for a Blue-chip client.
Our client has a very strong order book for the next 5 years+ in Ireland and in Europe. They offer excellent career progression opportunities and also the opportunity to work on some of the largest projects in Europe.
Please call Joe Newman on 086 075 7193 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Management and ownership of the commercial and contractual requirements through the life cycle of the project.
- Responsibility for interface Client Commercial/Contract Team.
- Project Procurement including Sub-contractors.
- Conduct cost and risk analysis.
- Manage commercial aspects of subcontractors.
- Provide project costing, margin & cashflow reports.
- Manage project change order procedures and agree costs with client.
- Provide monthly valuations and certs.
- Agree final accounts.
- Managing junior Quantity Surveyors on the project.
- A relevant third level degree qualification in Quantity surveying or Building Services
- 8+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience working on a Data Centre project would be beneficial.
- A proven working knowledge of current contract law.
- A proven track record in customer relationship development.
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor must be in Ireland or the UK at present and eligible to work without the need for a permit.
- Salary €85,000 to €100,000 DOE
- Hybrid working*
- Healthcare scheme
- Gym membership contribution
- Opportunity to work on largest projects in Ireland
*Site based role with 1-2 days per week hybrid working available subject to project deliverables being met.
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move, please contact Joe Newman We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Quantity Surveyors of all levels across the construction and engineering sectors across Ireland.