Senior Quantity Surveyor with 7 years’+ experience required to join an award winning company to work on projects based in Dublin. The successful Senior QS will be responsible for tendering, working closely with clients and taking major projects from tender to final account. You will work on a diverse project portfolio including Healthcare, Education, Residential, Refurbishment, Hospitality, Commercial, Pharmaceutical and Industrial sectors.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to progress quickly whilst working on a range of challenging projects some of which are detailed below. The right candidate will have previous main contracting experience and have proven tendering and financial management exposure in the Irish construction industry.
- Degree qualified.
- Must have 7+ years Quantity Surveying experience working for a main contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- The successful Quantity Surveyor should be commercially and contractually aware.
- Good knowledge of the various form of contracts in both public and private sectors.
- Must be fluent in English and eligible to work in Ireland
- Excellent salary circa €70k – €80k
- Superb benefits package
- Excellent career development
- Company vehicle / Travel Allowance
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move, please send your CV or call Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.