Senior Quantity Surveyor with approximately 7 years’ experience required to join a leading Developer to work from their head office. The successful Senior QS will work on the development side of the company as opposed to the site / construction side, working specifically on land acquisition and preconstruction. The ideal Senior Quantity Surveyor will have previous experience in a similar type of position or have worked for a PQS firm on residential developments in Ireland or the UK.
- Degree qualified with at least 7 years’ experience in Quantity Surveying with developer (preconstruction role or PQS firm on residential developments in Ireland / UK)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Must be commercially and contractually aware.
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Starting Salary: €80k– €90k
- Excellent career development
- Excellent Benefits package
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move, please send your CV or call Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.