Senior Project Planner required to work for one of Ireland’s leading main contractors to work on a range of Data Centre projects in Dublin. This role will be based out of the companies Dublin office and the successful candidate will report directly into the Project Director.
If you are a Senior Project Planner who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion.
- Project Planning and scheduling using Primavera P6 or ASTA Power Project.
- Responsible for development and management of project schedules and project controls tools.
- Representing the company and hosting Progress/Planning meetings/workshops.
- Establish project schedule resource requirements.
- Develop and Communicate tools for the target completion of project goals.
- Provides performance updates / reports views for identification of variances and corrective action.
- Develop bid programmes to support bid submissions.
- Developing Pre-Construction, Construction and Commissioning Program’s as part of the project team.
- Represent the company (project planning representative) in client and subcontractor meetings.
- A relevant third level Engineering Degree or Construction Management Degree.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role in the construction industry with an Irish/UK contractor.
- Experience working on Data Centre projects is essential.
- Experience in both M&E and CSA scope of works would be beneficial.
- Experience leading projects from a project controls perspective.
- IT and BIM skills – Microsoft Office, ASTA Power Project and Primavera P6 experience essential.
- Salary circa €85,000 to €95,000 DOE
- Discounted Healthcare
- Continuous development program
If you are a Senior Project Planner who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.