Senior Project Manager required for a leading and well-established developer to manage a large-scale residential development in North County Dublin. This role will suit the project manager strong on programming, managing subcontractors, reporting and with previous experience in managing large residential developments. The successful PM will report to a company director and can expect a market-leading package.
- The successful Senior Project Manager will have full responsibility for Site Team and have a Senior Site Manager and sectional foremen working below him.
- Report to the Construction Director
- You will be responsible for ensuring projects are completed to cost, programme, quality and safety standards.
- Degree in Engineering preferably but not essential.
- The successful Project Manager will have at least 10 years’ experience working for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Worked on residential developments previously in Ireland or the UK.
- Must be commercially aware
- Client facing
- Strong on planning and reporting
- Must be able to manage a large team.
- Ensure that the project progresses on schedule.
- Negotiable depending on the candidate’s experience. Circa €85K – €95K
- Company car / car allowance
- Leading benefits package (Pension and VHI)
If you are a Senior Project Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.