Senior Project Manager required for a leading developer to work on a large apartment complex in North Dublin (300+ units). This project will start early summer, but our client is willing to take on the successful project director now to build up the site team and get familiar with the project before it heads to site. Our client has a strong pipeline of work and has an excellent reputation in the residential sector. This role would suit the PM who has experience running large apartment projects in Ireland or the UK previously. The successful Senior Project Manager will have a real opportunity to progress to director level upon successful delivery of this project.
- Degree Qualified
- Previous experience delivering large apartments projects in Ireland or the UK
- Minimum 7 years’ main contractor experience in UK or Ireland
- Experience of coordination of shop drawings, interfacing with Design Teams / Clients, Reporting to a CM, scheduling / programming.
- Experience in commercial, residential, and fit out sectors
- Proficient in MS Office, CAD
- Circa €90k to €100k (DOE)
- Company Pension
- Excellent career prospects / Career Development
- Company vehicle / car allowance
If you are a Senior Project Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.