Senior Project Manager required for a leading developer to work on a large residential scheme in North County Dublin (300 units +). This is our client’s own development which is due to start in early summer so if successful you would be joining the company at an ideal stage prior to construction starting. Our client has a great reputation in the residential sector and have expanded substantially over the last few years. The successful Senior Project Manager will have an opportunity to progress to board directorship upon successful delivery of this project. This role would suit the PM who has experience delivering similar sized project in Ireland or the UK previously.
- The successful Senior Project Manager will have full responsibility for delivery of this design and build project.
- Report to the MD / other company directors
- You will be responsible for ensuring projects are completed to cost, programme, quality, and safety standards.
- Liaise with the Design Team, sitting in/chairing meetings, raising RFI’s, reviewing and assembling Technical Submissions, etc.
- Degree Qualified
- Minimum 7 years’ main contractor experience in UK or Ireland – at least some of these working on apartment projects
- Experience of coordination of shop drawings, interfacing with Design Teams / Clients, Reporting to a CM, scheduling / programming
- Experience in commercial, residential, and fit out sectors
- Proficient in MS Office, CAD
- Circa €85-95k (DOE)
- Company Pension
- Excellent career prospects (possibility of directorship)
- Company vehicle / car allowance
If you are a Senior Project Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.