Senior Mechanical Design Engineer needed to join a respected and progressive multidisciplinary consultancy in Cork. The successful Mechanical Design Engineer will be responsible for of a range of projects. The successful candidate would have the opportunity to work their way into a director role within the company.
- Lead and manage the full Mechanical Design on projects of all sizes demonstrating Client care at all times.
- Proven experience of delivering detailed designs through the full design cycle.
- The successful Mechanical Engineer will have the ability to lead projects internally and externally and be responsible for project performances, including satisfied clients, profitable projects, and maintaining the company’s reputation to enable repeat work.
- Collaborate with customers, engineers, sub-contractors, suppliers and in-house resources to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Training and development of junior engineers.
- Honours Degree in Building Services Engineering / Mechanical Engineering.
- The successful Mechanical Design Engineer should have 8+ years’ post graduate design experience within an engineering consultancy.
- Very good proactive communicator with a strong initiative.
- Strong organisational and time management skills and attention to detail essential.
- Candidates with Chartership will have a distinct advantage.
- The ability to lead a team of engineers on variety of building services projects.
Salary & Benefits:
- €65,000 – €75,000 – Doe.
- Group Healthcare
- Support for chartership
- Outstanding career progression potential
If you are a Mechanical Engineer looking for your next career move, please call Leah Colfer on 086 103 4862. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.