Exciting opportunity for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join a well established and progressive mechanical and electrical engineering consultancy based in their Dublin office. The successful Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for managing a team of engineers on a range of large-scale projects such as Mixed-Use Developments, Commercial and Residential.
- Delivering detailed designs through the full design cycle.
- Good understanding of electrical services and the interaction between mechanical and electrical services.
- The successful Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for leading and managing the full mechanical design on projects of all sizes.
- Knowledge of CIBSE, IEC, BS, IS and EN Standards as well as Irish building regulations.
- Liaise with clients, architects, and project managers.
- Develop the mechanical design standards within the organisation.
- Provide fully detailed tender packages and monitor installation and quality on site until project completion.
- Level 8 Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline.
- The successful Mechanical Engineer will have a minimum 7 years mechanical building services consultancy design experience.
- Experience leading teams on projects through the full design cycle.
- Strong experience with business development a distinct advantage.
- Expert user of Microsoft office.
- Salary – €60k – €70k – doe.
- 22 days annual leave.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent career progression.
- Flexitime and time in-lieu
- Sports and social club
If you are a Mechanical Engineer looking for your next career move, please contact Leah Colfer on 086 1034862. We will not send your CV to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.