Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Senior Electrical Design Engineer is required to join a well-established consultancy in Waterford. The opportunity will suit an ambitious and high calibre Electrical Engineer with strong experience in the design and project management of food and beverage or pharmaceutical projects to join the practice in a time of growth. It is expected the successful Electrical Engineer would have the ambition to lead an Electrical Design Team within the Building Services division in the future.
Sample of Projects:
- €70m – Forensic Science Lab
- €130m – Food Manufacturing Plant
- €10m – Research and development facility
- Multiple Healthcare projects
- Degree in Building Services Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- The ideal Electrical Engineer should be Chartered, or in the process of gaining Chartership.
- The Senior Electrical Engineer must have a minimum of 10+ years’ postgraduate experience working on the design of electrical engineering services.
- Experience working on food processing and healthcare projects
- Ability to lead projects and be able to take a brief from the project lead on large projects and deliver and control the tasks required.
- You will be required to mentor a team of six Electrical Engineers
- Experience designing – high tension, lighting, fire alarm and switchgear systems
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD is essential, and experience of Revit is a distinct advantage.
- Salary €60k – €70k+ doe
- Free parking
- Travel expenses
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home available
- Company sponsored outings
If you are a Senior Electrical Engineer looking for your next career move, please send your cv or call Gearoid Hughes for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.