Excellent opportunity for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join the Dublin office of a highly respected, award-winning global engineering consultancy. This company has a strong reputation for rewarding their staff & offer excellent career progression.
Our client is committed to providing their employees with exceptional opportunity for career growth and the successful Electrical Engineer will work on a broad range of exciting building projects but you will be working on Healthcare Projects.
- The successful Electrical Engineer will lead and manage full electrical design on projects of all sizes demonstrating client care at all times.
- Project reports, project Planning & Management and Estimating & Cost Control.
- Designing & reviewing design work of intermediate & junior engineers.
- Developing & maintaining good relationships with industry networks & clients.
- Coordination of work with all members of design teams (architect, engineers of all disciplines, QS etc.).
- The successful Electrical Engineer will have a minimum Degree qualification in Electrical Design Engineering.
- Must be chartered or enroute to chartership.
- 7+ years of Electrical Building Services Consultancy Design experience.
- Demonstrated experience working on healthcare projects such as hospitals and laboratories.
- Experience in leading design teams.
- Ability to work in a BIM environment;
- Chartered or close to achieving chartership as well as in-depth knowledge of relevant standards & regulations.
- Expert in electrical design software; Revit experience an advantage, ideally will have knowledge of sustainability measures in designs in compliance with NZEB, BREEAM & LEED.
- €60,000 to €70,000 – DOE.
- Global company profit share (paid twice annually).
- Double matching pension contribution.
- Professional membership reimbursement.
- Life assurance, health insurance plans & subsidy.
- Schemes: flexible Friday, work from home, travel to work & annual leave purchase scheme.
If you are an Electrical Engineer looking for your next career move, please contact Rebekah Blair on 086 085 7455. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.