Electrical Engineer (Senior) is required to join a well-established multi-disciplinary consultancy in Kilkenny. The opportunity will suit an ambitious and high calibre Electrical Engineer with strong experience in the design and project management of Education and Healthcare projects to join the practice in a time of growth. It is expected the successful Electrical Engineer would have the ambition to lead an Electrical Design Team within the Building Services division in the future.
Sample of Projects:
- €15m Healthcare Facility
- Educational (Schools €2 – 3M)
- €20m High End Apartment block
- €10m Research and development facility
- Multiple Healthcare projects
- The successful Electrical Engineer will hold a Degree in Building Services Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- The ideal candidate should be Chartered, or in the process of gaining Chartership.
- The Electrical Engineer must have a minimum of 10+ years’ postgraduate experience working on the design of electrical engineering services.
- Experience working on food processing and healthcare projects
- Ability to lead projects and be able to take a brief from the project lead on large projects and deliver and control the tasks required.
- You will be required to mentor a team of six Electrical Engineers
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD is essential, and experience of Revit is a distinct advantage.
- Salary circa €65k – €75K+ doe
- Free parking
- Expenses covered
- Working remotely
- Company days each year.
If you are an Electrical Engineer looking for your next career move, please send your cv or call Leah Colfer on 0861034862 for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.