Senior Civil Engineer – (7-10 years+):
*Fantastic role for a Senior Civil Engineer*
Experienced Senior Civil Engineer required to lead a team in the planning and design of civil engineering infrastructure for various property development projects. This role will suit an ambitious and technically strong Civil Engineer. You will work as part of Architect led multi-discipline professional teams from concept design to completion. You will also liaise with and attend meetings with clients, other professionals, local authorities, and stakeholders.
Sample of Current Projects:
- €40m Hotel
- €200m Mixed Use Scheme
- €75m Office Redevelopment
- €20m School Redevelopment
- €80m Mixed Use Redevelopment
- Numerous Housing & Apartment Schemes
- Masters / Degree in civil engineering or equivalent.
- Civil Engineer with a minimum of 7 years post graduate experience in civil engineering design in Ireland or the UK.
- The successful Civil Engineer should have experience managing projects and working closely with clients.
- Experience in the preparation of clear and concise technical reports will be a clear advantage, as will experience in the planning process in Ireland.
- Ability to plan the workload and an ability to bring forward several commissions concurrently.
- Must have excellent communications skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent Salary (circa €50k – €60k+) doe
- Excellent benefits package – full details available on application.
- Paid membership fees to two professional institutes
- Life Assurance & Permanent Health Insurance
- Paid Health Insurance
- Annual Bonus
- Great location
- Excellent CPD
If you are a Senior Civil Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.