Senior Civil Engineer (6-8 years):
Excellent opportunity for a dynamic Senior Civil Engineer to join a highly respected award winning civil and structural engineering consultancy. This company has a strong reputation as a professional consultancy who offer an integrated service within civil, structural and transportation engineering.
- Excellent opportunity for a dynamic Chartered Civil Engineer to join a highly respected award winning civil and structural engineering consultancy in either their Cork office.
- This company has a strong reputation as a professional consultancy who offer an integrated service within civil, structural and transportation engineering.
- You will be the technical lead on projects, carrying out and checking designs by others.
- This role offers significant client, contractor and design team interface.
- You will work on a range of civil works including planning and construction/tender preparation and SuDS, general roads infrastructure, technical reports etc.
- Projects include mixed use, commercial, and residential developments for Blue Chip Plc and Institutional clients across Ireland.
- You will supervise a number of Engineers.
- This position offers great prospects of advancement in a busy expanding practice.
- Degree in Civil engineering or equivalent.
- Civil Engineer must have 6-8+ years experience in the design of civil infrastructure engineering works, within a consultancy in Ireland or the UK.
- Have experience using Microdrainage / WinDES design/ ACAD;
- Be familiar with principles of Sustainable Drainage (SuDS);
- General design of Road Works including familiarity with DMRB and DMURS;
- General drainage works design;
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent remuneration package commensurate with experience. Salary circa €50-60K+
- Paid Institute Membership for Chartered candidate
- Excellent accredited CPD programme
- Route to Chartership offering a full and comprehensive mentored programme supporting engineers in attaining Chartership and ultimately helping engineers towards building a successful career in their chosen discipline.
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy with 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of engineering professionals within Ireland.