Senior Architectural Technologist (Revit)
A growing architectural practice with offices in Dublin and Cork, are seeking to recruit an experienced Architectural Technologist to join the team and take the lead on a residential development commencing soon.
In addition to residential developments, they have a range of other projects across retail, commercial, mixed-used and conservation. The successful Architectural Technologist will support a Director and take the lead on a new project using BIM software. Proficiency in Revit is important along with a working knowledge of current industry regulations.
On offer is a career path for an experienced Architectural Technologist to progress within the company, along with further training and support.
*The Architectural Technologist can choose to work in the Cork or Dublin office*
- Educational qualification in Architectural Technology
- Proficiency in Revit is essential
- 5 years+ industry experience
- Previous residential, project experience is highly desired,
- The ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Strong technical understanding
- Previous experience working with current regulations
- The ability to lead and guide a small team
- Self-motivated with excellent communication skills
- Must hold eligibility to work in Ireland without restriction
- €50k-€55k depending on experience
- Annual bonus
Location – Cork or Dublin
If you are an Architectural Technologist with a minimum of 5 years’ recent architectural experience and you are interested in discussing your career opportunities, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.