A qualified Senior Architectural Technologist with a minimum of 8 years’ industry experience is required by a medium sized architectural practice in Dublin city centre.
Established over 30 years ago, they are an award-winning architectural practice with a wide-ranging project portfolio which includes commercial, healthcare, aviation, retail and leisure developments. The ideal Architectural Technologist must have excellent Revit skills along with proven recent success delivering projects in Ireland.
- Educational qualification in Architectural Technology
- 8 years+ architectural technology experience with a significant portion gained in Ireland or the UK
- Experience across a variety of project types including commercial, leisure or retail
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding
- Full proficiency in Revit is essential
- Previous recent experience working with current Irish building codes is essential to be considered
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be comfortable working as part of a team within a busy practice
- Self-motivated and hard working
Salary & Benefits:
- €50k-€60k depending on experience
- Paid professional memberships
- Annual salary review
- Active social club
If you are an experienced Architectural Technologist with recent industry experience in Ireland who is interested in this opportunity or other opportunities within the Architectural industry in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.