A Senior Architectural Technologist with ideally 8 years’ industry experience is required by a medium sized award-winning architectural practice in Dublin city centre. They have a prestigious project portfolio and are involved in many high-profile projects in Dublin and across Ireland.
Some of their current projects includes commercial, leisure, retail, civic, healthcare, mixed-use and residential developments.
The ideal Architectural Technologist will be degree qualified with solid experience taking projects from inception to completion on site. They will ideally possess strong technical knowledge, well versed in current regulations, proficiency in Revit (preferred, but not essential) along with proven success delivering projects on site. Previous medium and large-scale residential, commercial, or mixed-use project experience is desired.
- Educational qualification in Architectural Technology
- 8 years+ industry experience in Ireland or the UK
- Strong understanding of construction detail with on-site experience
- Previous experience working on medium and large-scale commercial, residential, or mixed-use developments desired
- Strong technical understanding and negotiation skills
- Thorough understanding and experience working with current industry regulations is essential to be considered
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Enthusiastic, hard working with great interpersonal skills
- Proven success taking projects to site
- Hold an EU passport
- €55k+ doe
- Discretionary annual bonus
- 23 days holiday
- Annual salary review
If you are an experienced Architectural Technologist with recent architectural experience, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.