An international architectural practice in Dublin have an immediate opportunity for a Registered Architect with 10-15 years’ experience to take the lead on a €100m project in Dublin city centre. The successful Architect must hold professional membership with the RIAI and have proven success leading projects in Ireland.
Based in their Dublin office, the remit of this position will be to lead a small team and take on a client facing role and act as the employer’s representative under the public works form of contract (GCCC) and take projects through to completion, whilst managing all stakeholders and timescales.
They have a project portfolio spanning leisure, hospitality, commercial, aviation and rail developments of varying scales.
The ideal Architect must have previous experience in Ireland or UK working on medium or largescale developments.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior level Architect, who is keen to progress their career within a well-established architectural practice offering autonomy and support.
*In the current climate, interviews will be conducted online*
- A Registered Architect holding professional membership to RIAI
- A minimum of 10 years’ post graduate architectural experience
- Must have proven success delivering projects in Ireland
- Experience of role of Employer’s representative under the public works form of contract (GCCC)
- Previous experience leading a small team
- Experienced Design Certifier /Assigned Certifier
- Proven success taking projects through to completion
- Strong design skills and technical understanding
- Site experience in Ireland
- Thorough understanding and experience working within the current Irish regulations
- Proficiency on Revit
- Excellent communication, organisational and presentation skills
- Excellent remuneration package to commensurate with experience
If you are an experienced Architect looking for a new opportunity offering excellent career progression, please email your CV and to Deborah Byrne for confidential discussion.