Revit Technician with 1+ years’ experience needed to join a highly respected, award-winning Engineering Consultancy in Limerick with offices also in Dublin and the UK. Our client’s vision is to deliver the highest level of excellence in engineering. This role will involve working on large scale projects and comes with excellent mentoring and career progression opportunities. The successful Revit Technician will also be involved in varied challenging structural design projects that range from residential to multi-million euro commercial developments.
- The successful Revit Technician will work and liaise with other engineers and technicians.
- You will be involved in the design of structural projects that range from residential to multi-million commercial developments.
- The successful Revit Technician should have experience within an engineering consultancy
- Knowledge and experience towards BIM Level 2.
- Strong Revit and Autocad experience.
- The successful Revit Technician will be experienced in communicating effectively and have the ability to prioritise and manage work load effectively.
- Attention to detail and ability to comply with Quality Assurance Management Systems is essential.
Salary & Benefits:
- €35k – €40k
- Hybrid Working
- Flexible Work Options
If you are a Revit Technician looking for your next career move, please contact Alice Condon. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Civil and Structural Engineers across Ireland. 15018